reDot reDot

This was pretty good!

Short and sweet. Looks like you put some time into this!

Pico Vs AngryFace Pico Vs AngryFace

:O YOU RUINED IT!

ITS AangryFAIC, not angryface! Whatever, nice flash.

Don't Diss Santa Don't Diss Santa

I found proof you are right!

Just think, rearrange the letters in Santa's name?
SANTA - - - SATAN
All the little elves are his demons, and he lives in SUPER HELL. Yeah, I'm so smart!

Pico Epilogue Pico Epilogue

COCK JOKE.

Very nice drawings of an "older" Pico! Those Dick Jokes never get old... :3

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

It's decent.

On the fence with this one. I liked the action and the zombies but the whole thing was a little cliche as well as there being absolutly no charecter development. Why was the Schwarzeneger guy loading his shotgun with U.S.S.R. bullets?

:P It was good, you just need to make it a little... more... not short.

Gi-go responds:

Because hes cooler than you.

The Court Of The Air The Court Of The Air

I hate advertisments... >:(

That's all it was. An ad for a book. Yes the flash was of decent quality, but IT WAS AN AD. That's the only bad factor in the flash, otherwise, it was great.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Words can barely express how great this was.

Even though it was but a taste of things to come, the fluidic and amazingly realistic movements were... just beautiful. It looked very realistic, and even the slightest movements added to the life that was bestowed upon the characters. This is a masterpiece, in almost every possible aspect. You are a god.

TANKFEST TANKFEST

Hmmm... acceptable.

But I had a few problems. The voiceovers were poorly done, and could have been edited with a mixer program to sound better. Secondly, most of the jokes were... just not funny. I wanted to stop at part one but I thought I'd give a fair review.
Try and be a little more witty next time.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

A masterpiece.

This was a work of art, and funny as hell at the same time. For having rougher graphics, the visual flare and the quality animation make up for it. You are one of the best. I mean that sincerely! ^_^

Gun Devil Gun Devil

Creating anime, especially in Flash, is art.

And if this is the case, you've made the god-damned Mona Lisa over seven times.
Beautiful, simply beautiful work, and I applaud your skills in the use of flash to be able to generate such a masterpiece of Internet culture. Bravo.